Aktuelles
  • Hallo Neuanmeldung und User mit 0 Beiträgen bisher (Frischling)
    Denk daran: Bevor du das PSW-Forum in vollen Umfang nutzen kannst, stell dich kurz im gleichnamigen Unterforum vor: »Stell dich kurz vor«. Zum Beispiel kannst du dort schreiben, wie dein Politikinteresse geweckt wurde, ob du dich anderweitig engagierst, oder ob du Pläne dafür hast. Poste bitte keine sensiblen Daten wie Namen, Adressen oder Ähnliches. Bis gleich!

Europa der unbekannte krieg

PSW - Foristen die dieses Thema gelesen haben: » 4 «  

interrogativ

Deutscher Bundeskanzler
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
LESEN LERNEN VERSTEHEN...
https://hellenicsunrise2.blogspot.com/2018/09/blog-post_13.html

http://perimajestic.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post_7.html

The jews threw out Gorbachev and in his place they put a joint drunk ... A common communist mourned ... Yeltsin. This human "caricature" placed it in front - to see the world - and "behind" it placed an anthropomorphic beast of old "cutting" ... An awesome Jew, who is still today the most hated and better guarded a person in Russia ... Tsubei ... This was the Jewish Vice President of Russia and Minister of Finance at that time. He organized the loot of russia and he applied all this design......

How many chances are there for Putin to be "clean"? ... From the Zionist tyrants and owners of Russia he was chosen to take his place ... Putin was the best choice of Jew Tsubeis ... Literally a "passionate" friend of the toughest Zionist of the post-Soviet Russia Communist agent, who served in the "elite" of Zionist agents in Berlin ...

The whole of Putin's "courtyard" is Jewish ... They are all "counselors" and at the same time magnificent owners of Russian "silver" ... A "yard" that gives Putin everything he wants and secures for himself also what he wants ... A "yard" that is totally controlled by Tsoubeis and is the one that determines politics-Putin. Moshe Cantor. Pyotr Aven. Oleg Deripaska. Leonid Fedun. Mikhail Fridman. German Khan. AlexandrosMamut. Leonid Mikhelson. Mikhail Prokhorov. Arkady Rotenberg. Eugene Shvidler. Viktor Vekselberg. Igor Yusufov ... All the Jewish ex-communist fanatics and current billionaires ... All of them are heads of "legions" of the murderers russian mafia.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen

The jews threw out Gorbachev and in his place they put a joint drunk ... A common communist mourned ... Yeltsin. This human "caricature" placed it in front - to see the world - and "behind" it placed an anthropomorphic beast of old "cutting" ... An awesome Jew, who is still today the most hated and better guarded a person in Russia ... Tsubei ... This was the Jewish Vice President of Russia and Minister of Finance at that time. He organized the loot of russia and he applied all this design......

How many chances are there for Putin to be "clean"? ... From the Zionist tyrants and owners of Russia he was chosen to take his place ... Putin was the best choice of Jew Tsubeis ... Literally a "passionate" friend of the toughest Zionist of the post-Soviet Russia Communist agent, who served in the "elite" of Zionist agents in Berlin ...

The whole of Putin's "courtyard" is Jewish ... They are all "counselors" and at the same time magnificent owners of Russian "silver" ... A "yard" that gives Putin everything he wants and secures for himself also what he wants ... A "yard" that is totally controlled by Tsoubeis and is the one that determines politics-Putin. Moshe Cantor. Pyotr Aven. Oleg Deripaska. Leonid Fedun. Mikhail Fridman. German Khan. AlexandrosMamut. Leonid Mikhelson. Mikhail Prokhorov. Arkady Rotenberg. Eugene Shvidler. Viktor Vekselberg. Igor Yusufov ... All the Jewish ex-communist fanatics and current billionaires ... All of them are heads of "legions" of the murderers russian mafia.

koent ihr die paralelen zu eurem heutigen zionistichen schoshuendchen ziehen.....oder soll es ein grieche fuer euch tun?

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
https://www.protagon.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Sergei-Roldugin_16465385sm.jpg

4 #. The protagonists of the network
The main role in the Putin network is allegedly played by a well-known Russian musician, Sergei Rolduguin, whose friendship with the Russian president was probably the ticket to join the closed club of Bank Rossiya shareholders. Rollwood's ties to Putin go back decades. The close relationships between the two men are documented in a photo taken in the mid-1980s when Rolandguin baptized Putin's daughter. During his education at the KGB, the Russian president was in the same order as his brother, Sergei, Yevgeny Roldugkin. In 2010 it was revealed that the particular florist owned more than 3% of Bank Rossiya. Despite the bank shares that were in its possession,
As owner of Sandalwood, Oleg Gordin, an entrepreneur who worked in "law enforcement agencies", appeared on the basis of documents opening a bank account at RCB found in Panama Papers. Gordin appeared as a proxy in Sergey Roldugkin's bank accounts

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dq48qxrO...xD63UZYMBPPnK8XwrbJwCLcBGAs/s1600/21907_1.jpg

EAST MED is a pipeline that will create a strong pro-American axis in the eastern Mediterranean, an axis that will consist of Israel-Cyprus-Greece and Egypt. The United States qualifies this pipeline because
a. will remove Russia's energy monopoly from Europe
b. It will re-energize Europe in a way that will make it autonomous if NATO chooses the war with Russia at the EU's eastern border. You can not fight against your energy provider unless you have secured an alternative provider
c. It will condemn the Russian economy to wither.

https://hellenicsunrise2.blogspot.com/2017/11/blog-post_24.html

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
On the other hand, now Germany, which paid the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers (up to € 500 billion), but then managed to cover its losses through the devastation of its partners ( first with the help of the Greek crisis ) , feels increasingly pressed by the US. - from the fines imposed on its major US-based companies, from Deutsche Bank to Volkswagen , on Mr Trump's request to contribute more to NATO's budget and to reduce the surpluses of its trade balance, as well as the increase in tariffs in general for the EU (while the introduction of customs duties on the European automobile industry of 25%, which will be mainly borne by Germany ).

https://hellenicsunrise2.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-post_65.html

Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
auf den ersten Artikel bezogen;
die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen

sauple ist er der deutsche Tsubei der juden welcher in deren auftrag ost deutschland ausverkaufte-pluenerte und die pluenderung sued europas startete , beginnent mit gr.

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen

koent ihr die paralelen zu eurem heutigen zionistichen schoshuendchen ziehen.....oder soll es ein grieche fuer euch tun?

https://www.protagon.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Sergei-Roldugin_16465385sm.jpg

4 #. The protagonists of the network
The main role in the Putin network is allegedly played by a well-known Russian musician, Sergei Rolduguin, whose friendship with the Russian president was probably the ticket to join the closed club of Bank Rossiya shareholders. Rollwood's ties to Putin go back decades. The close relationships between the two men are documented in a photo taken in the mid-1980s when Rolandguin baptized Putin's daughter. During his education at the KGB, the Russian president was in the same order as his brother, Sergei, Yevgeny Roldugkin. In 2010 it was revealed that the particular florist owned more than 3% of Bank Rossiya. Despite the bank shares that were in its possession,
As owner of Sandalwood, Oleg Gordin, an entrepreneur who worked in "law enforcement agencies", appeared on the basis of documents opening a bank account at RCB found in Panama Papers. Gordin appeared as a proxy in Sergey Roldugkin's bank accounts

sauple ist er der deutsche Tsubei der juden welcher in deren auftrag ost deutschland ausverkaufte-pluenerte und die pluenderung sued europas startete , beginnent mit gr.

hoert die russiche botschaft ?...aaaaaaaahahahahahaa.a.....eure tage sind gezaehlt....Gott zaehlt sie aus!

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
https://hellenicsunrise2.blogspot.com/2018/09/vostok-2018.html
The message that Chinese participation sends to Russian exercise is very strong to be ignored. The rapprochement of two rivals in the past, superpowers, shows, especially in the US, that the geopolitical game is no longer a privilege of usa
AAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA..A.A..A.A.A..AA.>>>>>>>die juden fallen vor lauter lachen vom hocker!!!!

LIEBE DUMME KINDER DER RUSSICHEN BOTSCHAFT >>>>DIE JUDEN HABEN DEN SCHLITZAUGEN SYBIRIEN ZUGESAGT WENN SIE ZU NEM BESTIMTEN MOMENT DIE FRONTEN ZU USA WECHSELN....UND DIE SCHLITZAUGEN HABEN NATUERLICH JAAAAAAAAAA GESAGT ...AAHAHAHAHAAA..A...

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
The message that Chinese participation sends to Russian exercise is very strong to be ignored. The rapprochement of two rivals in the past, superpowers, shows, especially in the US, that the geopolitical game is no longer a privilege of usa
AAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA..A.A..A.A.A..AA.>>>>>>>die juden fallen vor lauter lachen vom hocker!!!!

LIEBE DUMME KINDER DER RUSSICHEN BOTSCHAFT >>>>DIE JUDEN HABEN DEN SCHLITZAUGEN SYBIRIEN ZUGESAGT WENN SIE ZU NEM BESTIMTEN MOMENT DIE FRONTEN ZU USA WECHSELN....UND DIE SCHLITZAUGEN HABEN NATUERLICH JAAAAAAAAAA GESAGT ...AAHAHAHAHAAA..A...

Der auftrag welchen putin im namen der juden erfuelt ist russland im 3 wk zu verbrennen!
fuer einen nuechternen nicht von ALKOHOL DROGEN PROSTITUTION algemeine missere oder daemlichen militaer-national fanatismus betrofenen russen , ist leicht begreiflich dass....
das 170 millionen halp basdart volk russlands APSOLUT KEINE SCHANCE gegen die 900 millionen der nato staaten und 1.7 mrd der chinesen hatt.

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen

versteht der leser nun weshalp griechenland heute von deutschland im nammen der eu volkommen behaerscht wird???....WEIL WENN GRIECHENLAND SEINE GIGANTICHEN ENERGIERESERVEN DEN CHINESSEN BEREITSTELT UND DAMIT BELIEFERT >>>>DER OBIGE PLAN DER JUDEN AUSFAELT!
https://slpress.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2-1.jpg

...aus diesem grund wurde gleich beginnent mit dem ersten memorantum griechenland gezwungen SEINE GESAMTEN STAATLICHEN VERMOEGEN einer "hyperbank" in bruessel zu uebergeben ...welche seit her das staatliche vermoegen der griechen an die juden ausverkauft!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
Fascist Federal Germany has no place in the society of the nations ... It is a villainous force and the more people delay the dissolution of it, the more dangerous things will happen to them. The longer you feet the "snake" of fascism, the more powerful and "hungry" you will find it in front of you.

The German Union MUST be dissolved for the same reasons and with the same ease that the Soviet Union dissolved . No one will cry and no one will miss, because everybody has been crying for it. People will "forget" it in a moment, as in a moment "forgot" the Soviet Union. It will be recorded as one of the most murderous "machines" in the history of Europe. It will be among the worst "parentheses" of the history of mankind. The peoples themselves will have to celebrate such a development, as the people of the Soviet Union were celebrating when their "fascist" fascist "fell" ...

http://eamb-ydrohoos.blogspot.com/2018/06/germany-ussr.html

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
from fb of Πολυξένη Ρέρρα
I had two lives - before and after God. And with God I met ... in the other world.

I had a trauma;
in the intensive care unit my doctors helped
me and my soul left my body and
"flew to the unknown worlds in the wind," as Yury Shevchuk sings.
The very exit from the body was completely painless.
But then the Lord showed me my whole life in a second and realized that I had not done a good act,
I only lived for myself,
that I was selfish,
that everything in my life was not as it should be.
And the first wish was:
to hurry, to come back and to fix everything.
And the feeling
: "I now understand!"

But when I wanted to do it, I felt I had no hands or feet - I felt it all, but I do not have a body.

However, the Lord obviously had his own word:
this accident stopped me from sin.

I was born in a village.
I wrote poetry, music ... I was looking for God,
but I could not find him.
No one could tell me who he was.
Everything I saw - I saw the pictures where my grandmother prayed ...
There were no pictures in our house,
we had all the Communists.
Although I learned that my parents were baptized and my mother prayed secretly, quietly, but I did not say anything to anyone about it.

I was baptized by my grandmother.
Regardless, without a priest - I did not even know it. I
only vaguely remember how he plunged me into a basin.
And normally baptisms at the age of 33.
Shortly after my clinical death.
He was in the St. Nicholas cathedral in St. Petersburg.

But before the meeting with God there were "precursors" to me:
people came to me like some messengers.
I remember that a man came, told me he believed in God,
and I claimed that there was no God.
I was so smart!
I read the philosophers, interested in all sorts of religions, I thought I was tricking people,
that there was only one real world and that it was necessary to live according to their laws.
My interlocutor then left sad - he wanted to share with me as a friend, the most important drop of his soul, and I stopped him.

But different things happened, as if the Lord warned me.
I think with every person this is happening.
We are just being careless in reality.
But we can meet the warnings anywhere, but we just do not notice them.

But everything that happened there, from the other world where I came from, was imprinted in my memory.
And I had a deep understanding of what happened.
I gradually started talking about this, saying: "People, you do not know - hell starts here now."

I was trying not to sin, but I was considered to be mad.
I have always seen the principles of hell - on the road,
on television,
on relationships with people.
People absorb, for them, that it is normal.
It is very difficult to describe, because it is like breathing.

I had an acute sense of sin: I saw how it started - to myself, to the people ... and I felt bad.
And all the time I wanted to warn people.

I had to return violently to normal human feelings - I was still living like a smart angry man.
. I tried to land, as was TRUTH.

In a previous life I refused the Church as an institution,
I thought it was a museum,
that these rituals had nothing to do with real life,
that now a new religion is needed.
Therefore, I was not even going to temples.

And after meeting with God, whole worlds opened up to me, universes.

Before that, I did not know that the Lord was everywhere, that he was inside me.
It was only through the bitter experience that I began to feel.

Just - after the history of clinical death - I was very ill.
And Jura Sevcuk, with whom we have been friends since the mid-80s, took me to his friends at the Military Medical Academy.
Then Jura said
: "I was on a tour in Arkhangelsk and met there with an abbot, invited me to his monastery.
Let us send you there. "So I was in the Antonievo-Sisiski Monastery,
and I received treatment with the relics of Saint Anthony of Sighisoara.

I have understood more and more clearly why the Lord has brought me back from the other world. The main thing, I realized there was a salvation,
that in this world you can be saved.
Like having a program, he gave me a direction where I had to go - to the light.
Then, I think, began my journey to become a priest.
Although, of course, I did not know yet, and on this road I had to go through many more trials and miracles.

I am thankful to God for making me meet him.
I realized he did it out of love.
As a surgeon who sees that the patient's appendicitis is about to burst and the person from this pus will die.
And then the surgeon makes a cut, removes this appendicitis,
the patient then heals everything, and is now ready to run somewhere. But where;
In Sin?
But God sets the understanding and knowledge in man.
And it is important for him to apply this knowledge.

God visits every visitor during his time.
And I do not condemn a person, for example, seventy years if he did not believe in God.
It could happen tomorrow or a second before death ...

Now I am 60 years old.
I believe that I have very few intellectual achievements, but I still have approached the point.

I feel very sorry for people
and my duty as a priest is to help them as much as possible. It seems to me that the other world has come to the truth:
salvation in the world is a service to God and people, service to God through people through good deeds.
And when I go out to the temple in the temple,
I have the feeling that my family is in front of me.
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn....=a93a09aa5c021eae84427e20d8addbe6&oe=5C55B636
IEREAS PERSHIN ANATOLI

Posted by Mr.George PROSKINITIS
ζει κυριος ο θεος

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
In the city of Beirut once a Christian lived in a house he rented.

When he left this house permanently, he forgot a picture of the Savior.
Then a Jew moved to the same house.
In Beirut there were many Jews who had bitter feelings about the Christian Faith. So, when the image was found in the house, the Jews carried it to where they grew up and started mocking it, just as their ancestors had once mocked the living Savior himself. They also made what their ancestors had done to the Savior: they pierced the arms and legs with nails, spiked with the vinegar the image ; they soaked in every possible way the image of the Savior. Finally, one of them took a spear and beat the holy image of the savior under his right side.

Then - oh the miracle! - blood and water reverberated from the wound of the image, just as from the living body of the Crucified Lord.
There is no description of the horror caused to the Jews!
However, they quickly brought a pot and gathered the blood there, and then brought many sick, blind, deaf, mute, and demoniac to heal from the picture.
As soon as the Jews mourned the sick with these blood they were cured.
The whole city gathered there to see the miracle, and they all glorified Jesus Christ, the true God; all the Jews in that city turned and believed in the living and life-giving Lord Jesus Christ.

(St. Nicholas of Velimirovic, The Prologue of Ohrid, October, ed. Athos, pp 131-132)
ζει κυριος ο θεος
...ich sagte ...unser glaube ist kein glaube...es ist das taegliche leben mit jesu christus in seinen koerper welcher seine kirche ist und seine kirche sind WIR und seine mysterien!

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
'' The devil, he is 'sneaky', masquerading, wearing mask so that some of his own.... the 'sons of no obedience'... can certify that the devil does not "exist" . The devil wants people to think that he does not exist. Because no one is kept by someone who does not exist and he does not fight against someone who does not exist. This is the Devil's "Intelligent Technique", this is the diabolical strategy.

~ St.
John of Popov to Ephesians Epiphany of Paul ", Vas. Rigopoulos, Thessaloniki, p. 78-80)

OP
iraklis
Zuletzt online:
Punkte Reaktionen
Eight years , in the beginning, It was a terrible battle with the demons. Every night of heavy fights against them , and at day light they came with sins and passion. They came with swords, axes, and shovels.
- all on top of him! they shouted. - My Lady Maria , i scremed! I screamed and I beat them and I crabed one and throw him to others; I was braiking my hands at the walls
. It is in this life if you want to win '! With the unclean spirits it is we are fighting, they are not throwing sweets and shugar, but cunning creatures who kill souls, not the body.
http://imverias.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-post_9.html
Joseph Iosif the Hesychast. 24. p. 149

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/27/17/4B9E8B1D00000578-0-image-a-5_1524844836714.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wer ist gerade im Thread? PSW - Foristen » 0 «, Gäste » 2 « (insges. 2)